Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Up and At Them!

Bulk shirts ordered today.  I hope someone buys them.  haha.  I love my sample shirt, but I guess I'm a little biased.

Half of Interface #1 is being lettered.  I received the remaining colored pages today.  With a couple small fixes those will be ready to be lettered as well.  I still have to get the inside cover info together and figure out the layout for the logos and whatnots.  fun stuff.  (not really)

Here's a sample of the cover by David Hollenbach.  (this is the fun stuff)






Printing is right around the corner now.  Issue 2 pencils/inks are almost complete.  If everything stays on track I should have the first two books ready before my first convention at the end of April.


Received the first character sketches from Joe this week for his Sleepless story.  Really nice.  I love the process of seeing everything come together.  It's all very fulfilling.  It's still new, but I don't see how this could get old.

Confirmed for Cincinnati Comics Expo, SPACE and TriState Con.  (go me)  My info should be up on their sites soon, but definitely check out the other exhibitors and dates so you can come say hi to me.

I have a new review up on MyComicBlog of an old classic.  The first Batman story in Detective Comics #27.  Definitely check it out.  Fun, short and free.

I completed a new short story for Sleepless, which will be penciled and inked by Rowel Roque (Interface).  I'm pretty excited about that.  I also started work on a screenplay for a local film studio.  More details as I can share them.  Completely sidetracked myself from Things Behind the Sun, but I know it'll be there when I'm ready for it.  I now have a huge list of story ideas.  It's hard to pick what to work on.

Still tweaking the Assailant site, but it shouldn't be too much longer before the book is done and everything is up and running and I'll know if I'm in over my head or not.

The real question is - who will take over if I ever get to take a vacation?

Good luck to us all.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment