Sunday, January 22, 2012

Not so short... but sweet.

I've spent basically every waking moment (that I haven't been working my regular job) on the Assailant Comics website, with some help from a couple friends, thankfully.  I don't know HTML, but I can say that I have a greater understanding of it now and a deep respect for those who work with it regularly. 

It's actually coming along pretty well despite looking like it traveled from 1997 to sell comics in the present.  Only a handful of bugs to fix and some new content to add and it will be up and running!

Test shirts I ordered were a success and I'm working to get a bulk rate for the big order.  Waiting to hear on that.  Paypal business account set up.  Trying to find a carrier for digital distribution.  So many little things go into this.  It's insane.

A bit of slowdown on the coloring end of the first issue, so that's been delayed a bit.  Nothing I'm concerned about.  I've also started working with David Hollenbach on a series of Interface covers that I'm very excited about.

I'll start looking for artists for additional "Sleepless" stories soon.  Yes, that's the name I'm sticking with for the short story anthology book.   

I haven't had time to write lately due to the website, but I had a couple of short story ideas this week that I'm excited to get to in the near future. 

Sending in my registrations for a handful of cons for 2012 as well.  Lots of things in the works!

Set up my Assailant comics Twitter and Facebook accounts.  Give me a "follow" or a "like" if you have a second.  I appreciate all the support I can get!

more soon.. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment