Thursday, September 29, 2011

cause i just do it now.

another great night of writing.  Issue 10 is almost done.

trying to get feedback from anyone and everyone on how to contact publishers to setup meetings at NYCC so I can pitch my project.  So far, not so good.  But I have hope.  This story is too good to never see the light of day.  ramble ramble.

i got my pass for NYCC in the mail today.  i'm really excited.  i also found an interview i did with shannon wheeler 11 years ago.  funny shit.  i used to interview people all the time back in the day.  Mike Patton, King Buzzo.. the Melvins.  I had a great time doing it.  Record labels used to send me cds and free concert tickets to write reviews.  I have no idea how I got so lucky back then.  anyway..  this is what was at the end of my interview.. a little blurb about myself.  it cracked me up, so i'm putting it here.  so i can read it, because, lets face it.

no one else read this shit.



Charlton Sect – (king of the run-on sentence) thanks you whole-heartedly for reading the terrible crap he scribbles on the back of K-Mart deli napkins despite the fact that his head was tragically disfigured in a skiing accident at the 1996 Winter Olympics.  Though he failed to bring home a medal that year, the surgeons / cashiers at Murphy County Hospital / BBQ Beef Pit would like to you know that Charlton is now able to hear fear and smell the horrific screams of passers-by.  At least the bag fits nicely…     

k g'night.  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment