Saturday, September 17, 2011

i came, i blogged, i kicked its ass.

Hi there - I'm a part time writer (that means i do it for free with all my spare time) and a full time IT Admin (that's where the money comes from).  I'm using this blatantly to promote my dream of writing comic books professionally.  I've been writing most of my life, (I won my first award in 2nd grade), and I'm a firm believer in the over use of parentheses.  So on the advice of a publisher, I'm "putting myself out there" in the hopes of generating interest, followers... that sort of thing.  Hit the Cincinnati Comic Con today.  Heading to New York City in October.


This is the first of many.  Stay tuned for tales of high adventure and occasional disappointment.  Oh, and some actual details on the stories I'm working on.

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment