Thursday, December 29, 2011

So... Christmas.

Yeah, mine was pretty much a nightmare. 

BUT... After a catastrophe of a week, something good finally happened. 

I completed the first issue of my new series, "Things Behind The Sun".  I've been uninspired and feeling like uber-shit for the last week, but for whatever reason, I attacked it today.  I had the intro written already, but that's still 17 pages written and research all today.  And I guess I feel like the first issue is the hardest and it gets a little easier to keep it rolling after that.

Sure, I have editing and some re-writes.  Basic clean up.  But that's the easy part. (usually)

Anyway.. it's a small victory in what has been a really hard time for me, so I guess I'm a little extra excited.

I don't have much else to say.  I have a couple of things in the works for MyComicBlog.com that I'm excited about.  Still working out some bugs on my book of short stories in addition to ironing out the details on my LLC and Website. 

I'll get there.  It's all about the creation today.

Thanks for listening and I hope your Christmas was less shitty than mine.  It was.  Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment