Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Birthday - AssailantComics.com

The internet gave birth today.  I purchased the domain for my publishing company (which I'm currently in the process of building).  ASSAILANTCOMICS.COM   I'm pretty excited at this small, but cool step in the evolution of me getting Interface (and hopefully additional books) published under my own funding and watchful eye.

In addition, I have the first twelve pages of Interface #1 inked and ready to be colored.  The last 10 pages will be in the works soon and then I'm a cover and a couple of logos away from printing.  And THAT is very exciting.

Special thanks to JayDee Rosario at Unstoppable Comics (again) for picking me up off my ass and pointing me in the right direction.  Tyler James at Comix Tribe for being an especially nice self-publisher who continues to be a helpful resource despite my somewhat shitty review of his book The Red Ten.  Also Dan Rovito at MyComicBlog.com for letting me spill my opinions out to the interwebs and retweeting my tweets for this blog.  Speaking of MyComicBlog:

New Review:  RED MOON

Now I need a finished product to sell on my website.  Oh and a website to sell my finished product on.  This is a lot of business.  I hope I get a raise so I can afford it.

Got some great notes on my new story, which I'm tentatively titling "Things Behind The Sun".  Very exciting times.  Thanks for reading and/or caring enough to stop by and see wtf this blog is all about.

xoxox

2 comments:

  1. I am so ridiculously excited for you! Good luck with all of your writing projects. Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! It's been fun! Notice I didn't say "easy".

    ReplyDelete