Wednesday, November 9, 2011

So much time and so little to do.

Wait a minute.  Strike that.  Reverse it.

Lots of things are flowing now for Interface.  Inker, Colorist and now (what I'm hoping will be) a full time artist - Rowel Roque.  I'm on my way to getting my first comic book created.  Excitement is happening.

I have two reviews I need to write tonight and I'm not even sure what books come out today. 

I was also lucky enough to get struck by lightning the other night - in the form of a dream.  A nearly complete story came to me perfectly.  I'm excited to start working on it.  Not sure it's a comic, maybe more of a children's book or young adult adventure story.

I also got some ideas on another comic project I've been messing around with surrounding a serial killer.  Really great stuff for that one.  Very creepy.

And I re-fell in love with GTAIII this past weekend.  I haven't had time for video games this year with writing Interface and traveling.  I picked up the DoublePack for Xbox which has GTAIII and Vice City.  Damn that game brings back so many memories.  I played it constantly when it came out.  Beat it several times and just poured time into it with my friends.. taking turns on missions or just wreaking havoc.  Extreme pleasure.

I miss those lazy careless days.  It's nice to relive them from time to time. 

Back to work.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment