Saturday, November 5, 2011

Interface - Inker Aboard, Colorist Wrangled.

Found a great inker for the Interface pages - Charlie Mok.

Found a great colorist for the Interface pages - Anthonie Wilson.

Still hammering away at the Jetpack Jack script. It's been a busy week so I've been pretty BLOGLAZY.  I did invent a new word this week though:  BUTTCUNT.  I use it to describe a lady who lives around the corner from me.  She takes the same path I do to go to work in the morning and she drives like a real asshole.  or, if you prefer... buttcunt.

No replies from any publishers.  Not that I'm surprised.  Just an update.

I did review two great books this week.

SWAMP THING #3:  http://www.mycomicblog.com/2011/11/swamp-thing-3-%e2%80%93-review/

and

BETRAYAL of the PLANET of the APES #1:  http://www.mycomicblog.com/2011/11/betrayal-of-the-planet-of-the-apes-1-of-4-%e2%80%93-review/


and now i'm having some weird "light in my eyes" thing happening.  probably a stroke from stress.

if i'm not dead, i'll write more soon.  k bye.

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment